Wednesday 11 March 2015

One Lovely Blog Award - LadyBug Home & Designs




Thank you Alice from Toast for Tea? for nominating LadyBug Home & Designs blog for One Lovely Blog Award. I have a long list of blogs that I have found very inspirational the last couple weeks. Some of my nominations may have more experience than other but they are all "lovely".

Here’s how the award works:

One Lovely Blog Award nominations are chosen by bloggers for newer or up-and-coming fellow bloggers.The goal is to help give recognition and to also help the new blogger reach more viewers. It also recognises blogs that are considered to be “lovely” by the blogger who chose them. This award acknowledges bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with their viewers and followers. In order to “accept” the award the nominated blogger must follow several guidelines.

The guidelines for the One Lovely Blog Award are:


  • Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
  • Add the One Lovely Blog Award logo to your post and/or blog.
  • Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.
  • Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog

  • 7 Facts about Me:

    1. I was born and raised in Oregon, USA.  The weather in my hometown is very similar to England. It is very green and beautiful there.

    2. I have a twin sister (not identical).  My mother did not know she was having twins until 6 hours before we were born.

    3. My sister and I worked as lifeguards and swim instructors during the summers when I was younger.  My father was a lifeguard and springboard diver in university.  I once taught a beginning diving class but actually could not dive myself.

    4.  Met my husband at a dinner party at a childhood friend's house. The party host asked me to pick this "guy" up from his hotel but I said "no" and went by the liquor store instead.

    5.  I love lime candy but don't have any tooth cavities.

    6.  I love to bake with daughter but am not a very good cook.  I am expert at re-heating prepared food but can't cook raw meat.  Hubby does not eat meat anyway.  Love my mother-in-law's roast dinner.

    7.  Followed my dream and started a small business in July 2013.  I purchased hundreds and hundreds of yardage of ribbon from eBay.  I have a large collection of buttons also.  I make cute toddler bows but currently not selling due to being on maternity leave.  I have several new products to sell when re-open Easy shop this summer.

    Nominated Blogs:
     City Girl Gone Coastal
     What Katy Said
     one dad one blog
     Everything Mummy
    life of ickle pickle
     Ellie Bear Babi
     Hello Baby Blog
     Brummy Mummu of 2
     a rush of love
     Baked Potato Mummy
     3 Children and It
     The L Mum
     And Then the Fun Began
    Loving Life with Little Ones
     Potty Mouthed Mummy

    The List
    SHARE:

    5 comments

    1. You have truly made my day, thank you so much for my nomination. I have already done the award a little while back though although may turn it into a vlog instead! Put a twist on it :-)
      Love that you make toddler bows, I love stuff like that!! x

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thank you so much for the mention, what a lovely idea xxx

      ReplyDelete
    3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      ReplyDelete
    4. Try again... Thanks so much for the mention too, really kind of you, thanks for your lovely comments on my blog as well.

      Jim (OneDadOneBlog)

      ReplyDelete
    5. Lovely post!! Great to meet you and find some lovely things out about you - I can't even begin to fathom the shock your mum must have felt at finding out about twins!!! Amazing!

      Thanks for linking up to #TheList xx

      ReplyDelete

    Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

    © LadyBug Home and Designs. All rights reserved.
    Blogger Templates by pipdig